IB operates also in port and hubs logistics with work and asset management solutions for the lifting, handling and storage of goods, with vertically integrated solutions for types of vehicles and systems.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their works and estimating staff required for
- Manage maintenance third contractors, widespread in the chemical industry
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure technical (eg OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control of plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply.
- Central control of plants (control room) avoiding operating in each SCADA subsystem
- Record documentation of Ports Authorities and Hubs real estate
- Implement energy efficiency policies in compliance with ISO 50000 certification (cranes, etc ...)
- Monitor strategic assets such as shipping containers, swap bodies
- Have a service connection / data exchange (eg NEAL NET for South East Asia).