The steel industry, because of its strategic importance in developed economies and the strict/high attention paid to safety, is a highly regulated sector being subjected to the most checks and monitoring. This results in the need to invest in system management processes fully compliant and updated to safety regulation standards, which can therefore be used to verify the correct application of procedures, and can also produce reports, in compliance with the rules in force.
Moreover, the particular working environment imposes the adoption of devices and technology suitable for use in hazardous environments, and which allow one to operate information systems in any condition.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their interventions and involving operational people
- Manage maintenance third contractors, widespread in the chemical industry
- Keep the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, measure performance, both technical (eg OEE) and economic
- Automatically producing the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.) and register it
- Tracking plants breakdowns also for technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control of plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumables and spare parts and their proper supply.