Software solutions for Marine
InfoSHIP® is a software suite covering all Technical Fleet Management needs, supporting ship-operators in daily operations:
- Organize a maintenance plan and manage activities to prevent equipment failures or breakdowns
- Manage and control a multi-store inventory optimizing the stock taking process and procurement process
- Workflow management for any type of event occurring on board or detected ashore and follow up
- Plan and manage any type of finding deriving from audit, vetting and inspections and certificates
- Issue of guarantee claims for new buildings and planning activities to be collected and postponed to dry-dock.
InfoSHIP® EGO is a real time performance monitoring system for global management and continuous monitoring of the energy on board. It allows:
- Fuel savings through trim and speed optimization, real time monitoring and alerting features
- Compliance with SEEMP and MRV regulation with constant monitoring and advanced reports
- Evaluation of the real payback period of the investment for every refitting actions such as reblading
- Suggesting an optimal deployment of different ships depending on vessel behavior in different conditions
- Transparency for contractual counterparties involved in ship trading operations.
InfoSHIP® ELB has been designed to electronically record the daily operations on-board. It allows to:
- Report any operation that is carried out on board the vessel and attest the proper execution of the ship activities, avoiding redundancy of information and reducing the possibility of human error
- Digital entry of the Oil Record Book Part I, preventing missing ORB data reported on board, falsification of log entries and discrepancies between entries
- BSM digital report for common tank operations such as daily soundings and monitor the congruence between the production of bilge and sludge and the current storage capacity of the ship.