The activity of the European Railway Agency and of the National Rail Safety Agency has provoked deep changes within railway market in Europe. The creation of the ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance) for example imposes not just a simple updating of regulations, but a total new approach which involves construction, exercise and maintenance of rolling stocks. New requirements should be met and will affect the relationships among the operators of the sector.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Optimize the use of human resources and equipment
- Maintain and respect life-cycle of vehicles, equipment and plants
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their interventions and involving operational people
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure both technical (e.g. OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Manage and monitor activities in outsourcing and full service contracts
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply
- Manage technical, administrative and legal data on vehicles accidents.