IB operates in Waste Management with work and asset management solutions for the management of vehicles and equipment for the waste disposal and street cleaning, compacting systems, waste dumps, plant energy production from waste (cdr, biomass, incineration, etc. .) and real estate.
Our software solutions allow the user to:
- Manage and monitor activities in outsourcing and full service contracts
- Optimize the use of human resources and equipment
- Maintain and respect life-cycle of vehicles, equipment and plants
- Keep track of maintenance performed and of planned preventive maintenance
- Manage maintenance teams, planning their interventions and involving operational people
- Keep track of the technical documentation of the equipment and make it available to everyone involved
- Control costs, manage the budget, and measure both technical (e.g. OEE) and economic performance
- Automatically produce and register the Material Safety Data Sheet (PSS, Work permits, etc.)
- Track plant breakdowns, including technical analysis in order to reduce potential accidents / breakdowns
- Control plants know-how, share information, facilitate change management
- Ensure the management of consumable and spare parts and maintain proper supply
- Vehicle tracking for the analysis of data on vehicles and their components to manage preventive maintenance events.
- Manage technical, administrative and legal data on vehicles accidents.