The Government of energy resources – Novacoop
On September 19th, 2012 in Montelupo Fiorentino, IB participated to the Seminar entitled "The Government of Energy Resources" for administration, finance, real estate planning / control, facility development, maintenance, for energy managers and people involved in environmental issues. The event dealt with energy starting from costs, focusing on
the effects of energy costs reduction on economy and environment.
The speech entitled "Management and planning of energy needs in Novacoop: design, control panel, operational tools and purchasing policies" by Stefano Landini from IB, in collaboration with Patrizio Dettoni from Promogeco-Novacoop and Vincenzo Lilli from AEG, showed the benefits of the introduction of a Control Room in Novacoop:
- standardized control of individual outlets and individual plants;
- performance improvement of the monitored systems;
- cost reduction of maintenance management;
- monitoring of energy consumption with possible consequent reduction trend;
- recording and analysis of data for the creation of a more accurate and realistic budget.